The following new features and enhancements are introduced in VERA DevOps 2021.1 release:
Approval Queue filters
- Approval Queue improvements to display Domain Name, Location ID and Project
- Added ability to Filter approval tasks by VERA Domain, Project Name, Location Name, Approval Task and Assigned Date
Figure: Approval Queue with filters
New User Profile page
The User Profile page replaced the My Profile page and the Edit User dialog.
- Added ability to view your domain membership from the user profile
- Added ability for users to update email address from user profile page. See Viewing and Editing Your Profile
Figure: new User Profile page
New Add User profile page
- Administrators can add a new user from the VERA Administrator User Management Portal. See Adding a New User
Figure: Add User button in User Management navigates to Add User Profile page
Figure: new Add User Profile page
Edit user improvements
The User Profile page replaced the Edit User dialog.
- Administrators can configure user's authentication profile from user profile page
- Administrators can add/remove role assignments and domain assignments from the user profile page. See Updating User Details
Figure: new User Profile page with expanded edit capabilities
Improved Role Management page
Added ability to filter users in roles and find available users. These filter and search capabilities simplify adding and removing Users from VERA Roles. See Adding/Removing Users from VERA Roles
Figure: Role Membership Page with new filterable role member table and new user search features.
Improved Domain Management page
- Improved process for administrators to edit domain name and descriptions from domain's details page. See Editing a Domain's Details
Figure: Domain Details page now supports editing Domain Name and Description
Jira Data Center Support
- VERA electronic signatures for JIRA App supported Jira Data Center, To get the app now go to, VERA Electronic Signatures for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace
Various defect fixes to the Web Portal and API Server.