After you add a user, you can update user details. For example, you may need to update a user's full name or email address.
Feature improved in the 2021.1 release
Users assigned to the System Administrator roles are able to edit users.
- Access the Administration Area
- Navigate to the User Management Portal.
- Locate User profile
- Search using the Search navigation
- Search user table using one or more column headers
- To open user profile; select the edit icon or select the Name hyperlink.
- Edit the user details
Click Change Identify Provider to update the Identify Provider Name. The IDP Username is required when an SSO provider is selected.
To use local authentication set the Identify Provider Name to VERA. If VERA is selected as the Identity Provider a Password is required.
- Update Role Membership to add or remove user from a role
- Update Domain Membership to add or remove users from a domain
- Click Save to apply changes