Feature improved in the 2021.1 release
Users assigned to the System Administrator role are able to edit a domain's details.
- Access the Administration Area
- Navigate to the Domain Management
- From the Domain Management page, select the domain name hyperlink or icon in the Actions column
- A detailed view of the selected domain will be displayed.
- Update Domain Name and Description
- Use the input fields for the Domain Name and Description to update the domain's details
- Select the Save button to apply your changes
- Add Projects to Domain
- Select the Add Projects button
- From the Location dropdown select a value
- Complete Projects to Add field and select the Add Projects button
- Remove Project(s) from domain
- Select the icon from the Actions column.
- Domain Users displays users assigned to the selected domain. To remove/add users see Adding/Removing Users from VERA Roles